Samsung 5-Star Partner
Digital Systems & Integration
Digital Systems & Integration is a proud Samsung Partner and installer of custom Samsung home entertainment products. We trust Samsung to deliver ground breaking innovations year after year with unmatched quality and reliability. Indoor or outdoor we can deliver the ultimate home viewing and audio experience. Thanks for taking a look at the line up - we look forward to hearing from you.
So real, it’s surreal
Samsung OLED TV changes the game again with 8.3 million self-lit pixels and ultra-powerful 4K AI Neural Processing. Add the built-in Dolby Atmos sound, latest Smart TV apps, and a LaserSlim design and you get a viewing experience that’s intensely cinematic.
The Terrace Full Sun
Direct sun, no problem
Samsung revolutionized outdoor viewing. And we've done it again with the new The Terrace Full Sun, now allowing you to place your Terrace TV wherever you like, shade or not¹.
Your favorite mobile content - now on your TV
Ever wish you could watch your favorite mobile content full screen on your TV? The all-new Sero makes that dream a reality. Whether you prefer to watch in portrait or landscape, The Sero rotates to meet your needs. Mobile content just got a big upgrade.
A TV that looks great, even when it's off
Designed for every place, at every moment, from every angle. But the Serif's good looks are just the start. The world class technology inside delivers on the Samsung promise of offering an unmatched viewing experience.
Samsung has identified the industry-best control partners to ensure seamless integration with their products. At Digital Systems & Integration, we offer home automation systems to provide you a completely custom home installation.
Book your consultation with Digital Systems & Integration today
To receive a quote, book your consultation online or call 888-903-4448 for a one-on-one with our custom install specialists.
Digital Systems & Integration
2545 W. Diversey Ave.
Chicago, IL 60647
1. The Terrace is designed for placement and use in outdoor shaded environments. The TV can be partially exposed to ambient or non-direct sunlight, but direct sunlight should be avoided. Panel protected up to 6 hours in sunlight at 700 watts and 104° F; brightness may decrease to protect panel with other high temperature and sunlight conditions. (The Terrace Full Sun & Partial Sun)
2. Nit level capability may decrease in some high temperature and sunlight conditions. (The Terrace Full Sun & Partial Sun)
3. Bezels sold separately (The Frame)
4. Customizable bezels sold separately. Available colors and style may vary by size. Customizable bezel compatibility is based on bezel type. Modern type is compatible with the 43”-75” range of The Frame TVs, while Beveled type is compatible with 65” and 55” models. (The Frame)
5. Upscaled to 8K resolution. Resulting picture may vary based on source content. (Samsung Neo QLED 8K)
6. FILMMAKER MODE™ is a trademark of UHD Alliance, Inc. (The Premiere)
7. Q-Symphony is compatible with select Samsung TV's. Please refer to samsung.com for more information. Soundbar must be connected to TV via HDMI to enable Q-Symphony function. (HW-Q990B Soundbar)
8. QN100B and QN95B have a Neural Quantum Processor. (Neo QLED 4K)